Liquor Liability

[Contact Jack Condon via email or phone (1-800-921-1008) to find out about solutions for your specific coverage needs. And visit the website at]

This type of liability insurance provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage for which you may be held liable by reason of: Causing or contributing to the intoxication of any person; Furnishing alcoholic beverages to a person under legal drinking age or under the influence of alcohol; or Violating any statute, ordinance, or regulation relating to the sale, gift, distribution, or use of alcoholic beverages. This coverage only applies if you are involved in the following activities: Manufacturing, selling, or distributing alcoholic beverages; Serving or furnishing alcoholic beverages for a charge, whether or not such activity requires a license or is for the purpose of financial gain or livelihood; or or Serving or furnishing alcoholic beverages without a charge, if a license is required for such activity. Most concerts this coverage is picked up by the venue or an outside vendor and they should provide this coverage for you.